ssalamualaikum
My name is Nur Aimi Binti Azmi. I was born on october 8 2002 . I am Johorean which means i was born in Johor. I had a great childhood experience with my friends. My true first friend in the world, her name is Zayani Hazierah Binti Hisam. We started being friends since we was 4 until now. Alhamdulillah ❤️
So now lets start the story i want to share with all of you .
After the primary school important exam ended which is UPSR and Alhamdulillah i got straight As i was sent to a boarding school at Batu Pahat. a year there then i fell sick. It's a LONG story. BUT i think i should share this with all of you even though I am new to this disease.
I was diagnosed with a disease called SLE means Systemic Lupus Erythematous . I really don’t know where to start like how I get this disease. I went to Thailand with schoolmates for science program it was a competition but i didn’t win any LOL but its okay you know i just want the experience. When i was there i will have fever every night so think its start from there the VIRAL FEVER which from what i know you just get the fever around night time.Okay i forgot before i went to thailand i did a blood test at a private clinic because i was getting the virus fever before i went to thailand.and that was done on 2015 and i went to thailand on january 2016.
I was there in Thailand for 4 days 3 knight. Then i went back to the boarding school . After a few days going to school i feel different on myself. Then there was this one day i feel like SUPER TIRED like can’t even walk really so on that day i decided to skip the night class and ask the teacher in charge to bring me to the nearest clinic..
The next day after i went to the clinic i woke up with my lips full with blood and my body is crazy hot i can’t even imagine how high my body temperature was. After that i decided to call my mother to pick me up at school and went back home to go to any private clinic jn JB so my mom did that. After i went to the private clinic in JB the doctor advise me to go to the hospital.
At first i went to Hospital Pakar Puteri which where I was born but then i couldn't get admitted there because it was too full with patients. There was no bed left. Then i went to KPJ instead and still the same full with patient and no bed left. Then i went to Kempas Medical Centre and Alhamdulillah they do have an bed for me. I was admit to the hospital around night time around 7 i think. I get to go to my bed quite late because the doctor wants to make line on my hand quite hard since I have a VERY SUPERFICIAL URAT .
I remember the first bed was in a room with other patients. The i was moved to a single room then lastly to an another single room. Crazy right 3 different bed in one hospital.Anyway back to the story when i was in the room with other patients my mouth is filled with ulcers so the doctor advise me to take of my braces which is a sd thing but yeah I did take off my braces and alhamdulillah the ulcers got in control.
My paklong is a doctor at HUKM since i was admitted at KMC for 2 weeks and the specialist there can’t even detect my disease my paklong told the doctor to transfer me to HUKM because that is a better hospital i think?
So like super early in the morning around 6 a.m and i ride an ambulance straight to HUKM. I was admitted there for 3 days .
If you want a future story about my disease wait until my next post
TALK SOON 💕💕.
No comments:
Post a Comment